Chapter 86: The First Cannon Fodder

Zhu Yao still maintained that dazed look, as though she could no longer hear anything or anyone at all.

Yet, from all around, more and more things were being swept into this outbreak, and from the looks of it, it was becoming even more rampant.

A cold voice, suddenly sounded from the horizon.

"Yu Wang!"

The dazed Zhu Yao suddenly jolted, and all of the anomaly, stopped at that very instant. She turned her head blankly, as she looked at that white figure, who looked as though he was walking over step by step from the far horizon.

Bit by bit, his figure slowly showed itself in her eyes, until that person raised his hand, and lightly pressed it on her head.

"Mas... ter." As though her strings had been reattached, tears began to fall, drop by drop.

Yu Yan squatted down, hugged her in his embrace, and said in a low voice. "Don't cry."

As though she had been reminded of it, Zhu Yao hugged his neck, and burst out in tears. With her loudest voice, she screamed out with all her might. As though she wanted to cry out her lifetime worth of tears.

"Little wimp... little wimp..."

"I know, I know." Yu Yan stroked her head, and said with the gentlest voice he ever had in his whole life.

"I don't want to kill people... I have never thought of that before... Over there, ever since we're young, our teachers teach us, to be kind, to be brave, to be good people..."

"Mn, I believe you."

"But... I really can't hold it in any longer. I wish to destroy everything! Everything!"

"Be obedient, you're tired, sleep."

Yu Yan raised his head and looked towards the nearby Sesame. Understanding his thoughts, in a flash, its figure entered Zhu Yao's divine sense.

"Master, I'm so upset..." Her voice sank, she seemed to be extremely tired out.

Then, he lifted her hand, and circulated his spiritual energy, erasing the curse that was imprinted on it.

"Sleep, master will come to wake you up."

Zhu Yao simply felt a sudden giddiness, and her vision instantly blackened.

At that moment, she saw that familiar conversation window.

Zhu Yao was stunned for quite a while, and simply felt her mind was completely blank. After a long while, she sighed in hindsight. So she was already dead quite some time ago.

That was understandable. For someone who was so afraid of pain like her, how could she endure so many days of brutal torture? Most probably, she was already tortured to death a few days ago. Xiao Yi and Rui Yu had simply prevented her from using that so-called 'divine item' to "takeover" someone's body again.

They sealed her soul in her body, and it was unable to come out. However, how could they have known that she had never taken over anyone's body? Although she was unclear of the reason, for every body she resurrected into, basically none of them had a former owner. As though those bodies had appeared out of thin air.

Zhu Yao looked at that conversation window. Probably because it knew that her mood wasn't good, the notification wasn't as provocative as the previous two times.

There was only a single, simple sentence written.

Do you wish to resurrect?

Of course, there was only a single option, "Yes".