Chapter 112: A Money-Making Expert Beast

Because there was a little radish on the sword, Zhu Yao's flying speed evidently slowed down. Her current speed, which was even slower than the speed of the celestial ark she rode earlier, could be compared to a turtle's crawl.

And, she had even changed her direction at the spur of the moment, as she planned on first heading to Azureflight to enroll the little radish to school.

Chen Ning, the shameless beast, once again wanted to use the reason of 'it's along the way', and pester her.

However, not long after they left the forest, they bumped into a person.

It was an Azoth-stage deity practitioner!

Chen Ning seemed to recognize him. Looking at him from afar, his brows began to furrow, and his expression turned aggressive.

"Milord." That person hugged his fist and bowed towards Chen Ning. He didn't even bat an eye at Zhu Yao beside him, and a faint sense of pride could be faintly seen from his face. "The Treasure Inspection Conference this year has been prepared. Milord, are you going to head immediately to Treasureview Island?"

"Not going." Chen Ning coldly replied with these two words.

That person seemed to not have expected Chen Ning to give such a reply, and was momentarily dumbfounded. He only regained his senses a moment later, and persuaded. "Milord, you have always been the one who personally oversees the Treasure Inspection Conference of the previous years. Many different types of people will be attending, if milord isn't going to be there, I'm afraid that the Treasure Inspection Conference this time will turn chaotic, and it would be impossible to continue hosting it"

"Then, don't host it."

That Azoth-stage practitioner stiffened, as though he did not dare to believe his own ears. With a stunned look, he stared at Chen Ning, that every inch of his expression looked as though it was shouting out as such.

Milord, what happened to you? What happened, milord? That has always been your most loved activity.

"Enough, if there's nothing else, hurry and leave." Chen Ning looked as though he chasing away a fly, as he swatted his hands at him.

That person was completely dumbfounded, and no matter how he thought about it, he could not come to a conclusion. How did milord become like this just after a single stroll out of his territory? He couldn't have been taken over, right?

"What's this Treasure Inspection Conference?" Zhu Yao could not help but ask.

Chen Ning smiled towards her, and said without a mind. "It's nothing. It's just a place that sells some small items."

"A commercial meeting, is it?" Zhu Yao asked. She had been in this world for such a long time, yet, she never had the chance to have a nice stroll.

"This isn't a regular commercial meeting." Seeing that she was confused, the Azoth-stage practitioner could not help but raise his head, and say with a prideful look. "It's an auction that is only hosted once every hundred years by our Qiwu Pavilion. Everything that goes onto the auction will be rarely seen treasures. Rare herbs, various types of high-grade Mystic Tools, and even scrolls of ancient Mystic Arts could be obtained as long as you have the Spirit Stones."

"Oh." So it was an auction, and it seemed to be really high-class as well. Zhu Yao turned to look towards Chen Ning. "Since you have matters to attend to, then go. There's no need to send me off."

When he heard this, Chen Ning's face, instantly sank to the deepest pits. Earlier, she still did not have a reason to shoo him away at all. Turning his head, he glared at the culprit, and layers of killing intent emitted out continuously.