Chapter 111: Lord, What a Fateful Coincidence

With the participation of so many high-ranked demonic beasts, after working hard for exactly six hours, the sky was already bright, and the forest's entire riverbank had disappeared.

At that moment, Zhu Yao felt a sense of relief. This river water had a strong corrosive ability towards spiritual items such as mystic tools. They would basically lose their effects with just a slight contact from the water, and it was also the reason why there was a magic seal here.

Currently, without the river bank, when the piece of jade fell, it would instantly be destroyed, and it would be impossible for Mu Meiyan to possess those celestial tools.

The mission was accomplished, hence, Zhu Yao had everyone return to their own homes. Although the demonic beasts all looked reluctant, they did not dare to disobey her orders. Hence, they scattered apart, while turning their heads around with every step they take, except for that tenth-ranked demonic beast named Chen Ning.

From the river enlarging operation earlier, it could be seen that Chen Ning was the strongest out of the bunch. Although the demonic beasts might not submit to his reign, they did not dare to easily offend him either.

He said that he did not live in this forest, and when he found out the direction she was heading to, he said that he was heading towards that direction as well. As thick-skinned as he was, he followed after her. And, he just had to have helped her out earlier, so at that moment, Zhu Yao could not bear to reject him, hence, she could only allow him to tag along.

"Lord, I actually possess a little bit of your bloodline. Look at my claw, doesn't it look the same as yours?" As Chen Ning said that, he stretched out a gigantic chicken claw towards her.

The hell, in what way are they similar? Your chicken claw is only three-toed, I'm a dragon with five-toed claws, alright? Zhu Yao's face was dark as black ink. Turning her head around, she glared at him, and with a chilling tone, she said. "Wouldn't we look more alike if you turn into a human?"

When Chen Ning heard this, as though he had only just realized this, he immediately returned to that elegant white gentleman-look. Directing a brilliant smile at her, he even intentionally stretch out his front claw. Wait, no, it was currently his right hand. He waved it to the right, and then, to the left. He even stole a glance at her hand, and with his hands holding onto his face, he giggled. "Lord has hands. I have hands. Such a fateful coincidence."

Your sister has a fateful coincidence!

Zhu Yao held in her impulse to scratch him to death. Summoning her own flying sword, she began to fly.

Like a certified stalker, Chen Ning immediately flew up as well. He was a demonic beast, hence, he did not need to borrow a mystic tool to fly. In the first place, Zhu Yao did not need one either, however, she was already used to it after doing so for so many years.

Chen Ning silently looked at her, to only see him mutter out something, and summon out a flying sword as well. He then stepped onto it. Seeing that Zhu Yao did not look over to him, he once again looked at her. Only to see that three-feet long jade sword he was stepping on give off a brilliant glow, and it suddenly changed its shape. Its current appearance was exactly the same as the sword Zhu Yao was stepping on. And, he even straightened his back, and adopted the exact same flying posture as hers.

Enough already. Zhu Yao was this close to spitting out blood at his face. Was there a need to learn from her to this extent? Why don't you transform into a human that looks exactly the same as me too? Huh?

Zhu Yao felt a little furious. She needed to calm down!

Ignoring Chen Ning's idol-chasing actions, she focused on flying her sword, and increased its speed to its maximum. Chen Ning read the atmosphere, and shut up as well. Along the way, they did not make any conversations. An hour later, when she was about to fly out of the forest, Chen Ning suddenly spoke up.