Chapter 53: Piggish Party Member Strikes Again

"We... We... We can't defeat it!" In the group, there were already people with the intentions to retreat. Two female practitioners had already summoned their flying swords, turned and planned to flee.

"Do not move!" Chen Yi planned on stopping them, however, in the end, he did not make it in time. The demonic beast leapt, and instantly, it disappeared once again. A moment later, it appeared right at the front of the two fleeing female practitioners, and spew out a ball of flames from its mouth.

The two practitioners did not even have the time to scream, and had already turned into ashes.

It seemed like this mother beast was truly enraged, and would not forgive any single person here. Zhu Yao tightened the fists next to her body, and tried her best to suppress the fear in her heart. Using the opening after the demonic beast shot out the flames, she cast out a wood Mystic Art, summoning countless vines, restricting the demonic beast's four limbs. The demonic beast was caught unaware for a moment, and fell onto the ground.

"Now!" Zhu Yao loudly said. "Do not allow it to teleport to somewhere else again." The small group which was initially made out of ten people, was now left with only Zhu Yao, Wang Xuzhi, Lu Cha, Xiao Yi, and the injured little fatty Zhao.

That two times earlier were extremely quick, and just by looking, they would seem as though it had ran to each location. However, Zhu Yao realized, it basically did not have a sprinting posture each time. It was not that its speed was especially quick, rather, this Risefire Beast knew how to teleport.

Wang Xuzhi and Xiao Yi were the first to react, and they summoned their Sword Intent one after another, attacking towards the demonic beast. Only at the Azoth-stage could practitioners comprehend Sword Intent. Compared to spiritual swords, Sword Intent carried the caster's strong will, and seemingly with just a single slash, the Risefire Beast bled.

The Risefire Beast appeared to have become even more enraged, and began to struggle with all its power. Zhu Yao felt her strength slowly fading away, after all, how could a few vines restrict a seventh-rank demonic beast for a long period time?

"Lu Cha!" Zhu Yao shouted to the person beside her who was still in a daze. "Hurry and help!"

Lu Cha was startled for a moment, and then, she hurriedly raised her hand and summoned an icicle.

"The hell! Don't use ice!" Zhu Yao almost could not restrain herself from scolding her mom. This lady must have forgotten to bring along her brain when she left her home, right!?

Unfortunately, it was already too late, that piece of icicle had already struck directly on the demonic beast. The moment it made contact with the demonic beast's body, the flames on the Risefire Beast instantly increased explosively, and the vines she painstakingly summoned were burnt completely. The Risefire Beast's figure flashed, and had already teleported behind Lu Cha while spewing out a fireball.

Lu Cha instantly widened her eyes, her face had already turned ashened as death approached, her eyes were filled with despair.

The Risefire Beast had already opened it mouth towards her, and suddenly, a blood-colored figure charged out, crashing Lu Cha aside, and had taken her place in getting bitten.

It was actually little fatty Zhao!

Even Zhu Yao was shocked, yet, this was evidently not the time to stay dazed, as Zhu Yao flew over with her quickest speed. Pulling up Lu Cha who was already frightened silly on the ground, she quickly distanced themselves far from the Risefire Beast. Before little fatty Zhao could get a single glance of Lu Cha, he was bitten into two pieces.