Chapter 73: Hehe, Ancient Secret Technique

"Little brother, have you seen these diagrams before?" Zi Dan asked.

Zhu Yao shook her head. These engravings were everywhere, it would be strange if she did.

"There seems to be one lacking over here." Xiao Yi walked over to the right of the nine plates of pictures, and as he had said, there was a concave spot, as though it had been dug by someone. Xiao Yi reached out his hand to touch it, suddenly, that empty slot actually emitted out a silver light. "It's actually able to light up here!"

The three of them were stunned.

Zhu Yao looked at that glowing squarish empty slot, and she then strongly turned her head back to look at those other nine plates at the side. There seemed to be something broken up in her mind, and then suddenly, with a 'ting!', the two broken ends instantly connected.

The hell, this was actually a picture puzzle. It was no wonder she felt the diagrams were everywhere, they were actually messed up.

"Move aside!" Zhu Yao pushed away Xiao Yi who activated the empty slot. "This should be a ga...... a mechanism."

Zhu Yao had almost said it was a game. Squatting down, she pressed on the plate next to the empty slot, and pulled it. Without even using any strength, that diagram plate automatically moved to the empty slot, and the slot which the picture plate was initially at, began to glow a silver-white light as well.

Zhu Yao looked at the other eight stone plates, and began to concentrate on solving the picture puzzle.

Less than ten minutes later, a complete picture had been formed. Zhu Yao moved the final picture plate to its intended position, and the empty slot finally no longer lighted up.

The ground suddenly began to shake, the complete picture suddenly emitted out a red glow, just like that of a formation's, and there were even unrecognizable words floating above it.

"It's done!" Zi Dan, with an excited expression, looked towards Zhu Yao. "Little brother, I did not expect that you were actually proficient in the mechanisms and formations of the Ancient Era as well."

A low IQ game like this, ancient?

Zhu Yao replied him with a smile. "Hehe, just a little, just a little!"

Could she tell him that she began playing this sort of thing when she was three years old?

"This is a teleportation formation!" Shocked, Xiao Yi took a step forward. "Master must definitely be at the other side of the formation."

After saying that, he was the first one to enter it. Rui Yu curled her lips, a hint of dissatisfaction appeared on her face, yet, she still followed after him.

Zi Dan nodded towards Zhu Yao, and they walked towards the center of the formation.

The red glow suddenly brightened up greatly, and the scenery in front of her was covered entirely by the red light. However, a moment later, it slowly dimmed down.

Looking around her vicinity, they had already arrived at an unfamiliar place. The surroundings were dark and grey, broken rocks and shattered walls could be faintly seen at the front. The surroundings were lonely and not a single sound could be heard. It was so quiet, it was a little strange.

Zhu Yao cast out an ember, and the surroundings instantly became clearer.

There was actually a city in front of them, however, it was actually a barren and dead city. Looking at the style of those houses, they should be very ancient and old. And there were even some strange inscriptions engraved on the walls, which seemed to look a little like those words that could be found on the walls of Yucang City.