Chapter 190: Approaching Irregularity

The seal of the Devil Sealing Grounds was restored, and the Devils had once again been sealed. However, this time, the losses made by the God race were miserably heavy. Among the clansmen who were sent by the various races to guard the place, eighty to ninety percent of them lost their lives, and only a small number of them survived. It must be known that those who were qualified to guard the sealing grounds, were clansmen who possessed extraordinary godly powers within their respective clans. This escape made by the Devils had greatly diminished the strength of the God races. If another one were to occur, they wouldn't be this fortunate to have the seal restored again.

Zhu Yao had overexerted her godly energy. Though it was strangely replenished after that, it after all wasn't her own godly energy. After the activation of the seal, the godly energy disappeared, and she was unconscious for two whole days. When she woke up, she realized she had returned to the straw cottage in the extreme northern lands.

Zhu Yao was a little worried about Little Sixth's injuries, and had wanted to ask her teacher for a vacation leave. However, when she returned to the Parasol Tree to take a look, she still couldn't find even Yue Gu's shadow after searching all around the place.

Was 'occasional disappearance' a prerequisite skill for every master?

Without any ideas in mind, she could only meditate and recuperate. When the sun began to set, she finally saw a figure flying back from the far skies. A moment later, he had already descended in front of her, and there was even another person standing next to him.

"Little sister." The person who came back with him was Shao Bai. The moment he landed on the ground, he hastily walked towards her, his expression carried several hints of restlessness. "Why have you gotten up? How's your body? Do you feel uncomfortable anywhere?" He pulled her and began to carefully inspect her body.

Zhu Yao pressed down his hand. "Shao Bai, why have you come?"

Only then did he reveal a light smile, and his expression recovered that familiar warmth. Reaching out his hand, he helped her tidy up her hair. "I have already been here for two days. You're injured, so why wouldn't I come?"

"I'm fine." Zhu Yao gave him a relieved smile. "Just that I have overused my godly energy, I will be fine in a few days."

"Overused your godly energy?" Shao Bai's expression paled, as he immediately pulled her hand and measured her pulse.

"Don't worry, I have pretty much recovered." She had already tested it herself when she woke up. More than half of her godly energy had been restored, at least fifty percent of her battery had been charged.

Shao Bai measured for a few moments, yet, his brows sunk even deeper, and his expression became even more complicated. The corner of his lips moved, as though he wanted to give her a small lecture, but in the end, he merely let out a sigh.

"Yue Nan." Yue Gu walked over as well, his expression looked stern. With a serious look, he said. "You have done well for this incident." With praising intentions, he raised his hand, and gently stroked the head in front of him. "Although you were a little slow, you still managed to restore the seal."

Yue Gu did not praise people often, at the very least, this was the first time she saw him praising someone so directly ever since she went to the extreme northern lands. Zhu Yao was a little happy.

If his hand had not landed on Shao Bai's head, the effect would have been better.

Zhu Yao evidently saw Shao Bai's face, which was filled with a warm smile, stiffen for a moment. Silently passing Shao Bai an apologetic gaze, she pulled down a certain person's evil paw. Sorry, he hasn't taken his meds today.