Chapter 185: Second Art of Disciple Trolling

Zhu Yao was taught in the extreme northern lands for exactly a month now, and she gradually understood why Shao Bai wanted to send her here. The mystic arts and seals for every attribute were different. She had thought that after receiving the godly energy from the inheritance back then, she would have received all of the inheritance of a God.

Only later on did she find out that, the godly energy had been in her body the entire time, and following the advancement in her arts, the energy within her body would be released little by little. This was a completely different concept from absorbing divine energy and spiritual energy in her past cultivations.

One was absorbing external energy for her own use, while it was completely different for the Gods. Their bodies had sufficient energy to begin with, so they simply had to guide it out. Just like a locked treasury, the inheritance ceremony at the Terrace of Revelations merely gave her a key to open it, while the arts were telling her how to use the key to open the lock.

And all Gods specialized in sealing arts. Sealing arts were rather similar to formations, but formations usually do not differentiate between targets, while sealing arts were types of arts that were made to be effective on a certain specific type of energy. Of course, without needing to guess, sealing arts were specific arts used to deal with Devils.

Zhu Yao was secretly a little joyful. With this, if she were to encounter a Devil in the future, she wouldn't need to be afraid of being helpless. Hence, she was learning more attentively than anytime before. Adding that she had once studied formations on Jade Forest Peak in the past, and her master specialized in it the most, she was learning at a quick pace.

Now, she could execute a simple sealing art with just her power alone.

Today, she purposefully woke up in the early morning, waiting for Yue Gu to come to class. Ever since this unreliable Highgod stole her house, she had no choice but to construct another straw cottage on the mountain peak. And because this plain field was the only one in the entire mountain, every time they had to conduct a lesson, he would have to come a long way up to teach her. Waiting at the mountain peak, she felt as though she had searched for a private tutor, and the teaching fee was coincidentally a straw cottage.

The moment she left the house, Yue Gu was already walking up from afar. Donned in an untainted and unwrinkled white robe, every single step he took was that calm and composed, as though he had cast away all worldly desires. His eyes were facing steadily forward, and his face was expressionless. This familiar look always made her think that she was looking at her master, causing her to have the impulse of charging towards him for a kiss... if his hair wasn't entangled by weeds on the ground, of course.

Yue Gu stopped his feet with a clatter, and turned to look at his entangled hair, frowning. And then, he turned back and continued walking forward, as though he was trying to pull his hair out using brute force.

After taking two steps, it wasn't successful.

Heaving a sigh, he had no choice but to use his hands to grab onto the end of his hair, and forcefully pull it.

But his hair seemed to have gotten stuck, as it kept tangling onto the weeds and branches, not letting go. His frown grew a little deeper again, as he turned around and fiercely stared at that bunch of weeds, as though he was planning to use his glare to kill his target, having it to let go of his hair.

When Zhu Yao was hesitating if she should step forward to help, she saw a white flash within his palm, and then, he swung it towards the end of his hair. His long hair and weeds fluttered in the air, and in an instant, his hair, which was initially touching the ground, was shortened by two centimeters. He was finally able to escape. Then, he continued to walk towards her in a light and calm manner, as though the scene earlier completely did not happen at all.