Chapter 138: Mushroom Special Ops

Tao Manfeng's expression instantly paled, for a moment, she did not dare to believe her own ears. She had a guilty conscience about this whole matter in the first place, and when he asked this way, she had almost exposed herself. "Master, it's your disciple."

Yu Yan frowned, evidently, he was very unsatisfied with her answer. The cold aura he was emitting out surrounded his body, yet, he still probed once more. "Yu Wang?"

Tao Manfeng blanked, could it be that this person still had other disciples? Hence, enduring her severe injuries, she deliberated with her answer. "Master, this disciple is Yu Yao."

Wrong answer!

Yu Yan could no longer suppress the cold aura surrounding his body, as he began to increasingly spread it outwards. Tao Manfeng had wanted to give even more explanations, however, as though the entire sky collapsed, she simply felt an even stronger pressure than before assaulting towards her. Before she could even block in time, her Dantian had already begun to hurt, and her cultivation dispersed greatly. Forget about the efforts she put in the last four months, even half of her initial cultivation had been lost.

Just like that, Tao Manfeng spat out a mouthful of bad blood. She tried to explain with all her might. How could she simply throw away such a good opportunity all of a sudden? However, Yu Yan completely did not give her an opportunity to breathe. Just by forming hand-seals with a single hand, a bolt of Nine Heavenly Lightning was already formed.

In an instant, Tao Manfeng no longer held the intention to explain. If she were struck by the Nine Heavenly Lightning, how would her life still be intact? She immediately cast a defensive Divine Art, swiftly summoned her flying sword, and prepared to flee.

Unfortunately, no matter how fast she was, she could not be faster than that bolt of Heavenly Lightning. A purple-colored lightning bolt was struck straight towards her, and with a loud thundering boom, the lightning bolt then turned into nothingness along with that fleeing figure.

"An illusion? She fled?" Yu Yan's brows furrowed tightly. Right after, he no longer cared about this person who had the huge guts to break into the Lightning Divine Hall and had even disguised as his disciple. It was really rare to see such a stupid Earth Deity. This will definitely be a bad example for my disciple. Mn. She must definitely not be allowed up the mountain.

And, in regards to Tao Manfeng who was suddenly chased out of Lightning Divine Hall, she was currently being struck all around by the surrounding Heavenly Lightning Formation of Lightning Divine Hall. Her sufferings were indescribable. No matter how she thought about it, she could not figure out why would Yu Yan, who was still alright four months ago, suddenly change and not recognize her? Could it be that she was discovered? But clearly, she did not do anything at all. Back then, everything was still alright, why was it as though he was suddenly enlightened? And even wanted to kill her?

While she was completely puzzled, on the other side, Yu Yan who headed over to visit his disciple stared at the empty straw cottage, and was a little dumbfounded. Spreading out his divine sense, he searched the entire mountain, yet, he was unable to find even a trace of his disciple. His initial ice-cold expression had turned even colder. He seemed to have... lost his disciple again.

In Yu Yan's eyes, the number of faces of people he could remember was actually not many. One, was his master. One was the Sect Master of Ancient Hill Sect, Zi Mo. And the other one was his own disciple. For the first two people, he simply had to think of their names, and the corresponding faces would naturally surface in his mind. Only his own worrisome disciple was different. It wasn't because he was unable to remember it, rather, the moment he thought of her name, the number of different faces that would surface in his mind... was four.