Chapter 174: Spatial Mahjong Competition

Zhu Yao really never expected to see her former avatar so soon. That's right, what her master picked up was that piece of divine jade with a dimensional space within it. Mo Xianxian's biggest cheat. Other than missing half of its body, the rest looked exactly the same.

Returning to Dawnfall Peak, Yu Yan cast an art, encompassing the divine jade he picked up with a barrier-like isolation divine technique.

"What happened?" Yu Yan solemnly asked.

"I don't know either." Zhu Yao glanced at that piece of jade. "I don't know which wrong train Mo Xianxian got onto, but she wanted to kill me no matter what." Zhu Yao hence explained to her master everything about the bug this time, along with what she had seen from her precognitive dream.

"I think that she must have hidden herself in the dimensional space within the jade." She must had thought that this was a foolproof plan, after all, in a huge fire like that, who would notice such a regular piece of jade? Even if it was seen, no one would think that there's actually another universe within it. Unfortunately, out of anyone whom she could have entered the dimensional space in front of, she just had to do it in front of Zhu Yao. Should she be seen as unlucky, or even more unlucky?

"Master, is there any way to let her out?"

Yu Yan turned his head, and looked at her strangely.

"I want to talk to her." Ultimately, Mo Xianxian was a pitiful person as well. She was once the pride of the heavens, revered by the people in the Lower Realm. With all of her might, she finally managed to ascend to the Higher Realm, all for the sake of finding her own husband, to pursue their former destinies. In the end, she found him, but the love had already disappeared.

However, on the day of the practitioner-pair ceremony, clearly, she had already completely given up on Xu Nuoyan, so why did her attitude change once again? Did someone tell her something? Or could it be that she was still unwilling to see things clearly, and hence, wanted to vent all of the wrongs and faults on Zhu Yao?

"Are you certain?" Yu Yan frowned. According to his ideology, an enemy must be eliminated, so as to avoid future troubles from occurring. Since that woman actually dared to make a move, then she should have the resolve to die.

"Mn." Zhu Yao nodded. "Master, do you know a way?"

Yu Yan turned to look at the divine jade on the table, and only spoke after a while. "Back then, when I was inside, the void-shattering formation had already been completed to a large extent, if it's activated from the outside..." Yu Yan hurriedly cast an art, and then, slashed his hand towards the void, causing a bright light to flash in mid-air.

Space twisted, and a white tear expanded towards the two sides. Faintly, the mountains and rivers on the other side could be seen.

Suddenly, a blue figure flew out. Zhu Yao was about to make a move to stop Mo Xianxian, however, she suddenly heard a furious roar.

"I'm going to kill you!" It was actually a male voice.

Zhu Yao was startled. The hell, her master did not inform her that this passage was linked to Thailand though? Why did her gender change?

That person was dressed in a blue robe, and had a burly figure. His entire body was filled with rich muscles that could not even be covered by the robe he was wearing, and that face...

"Goudan!" Why was it him!?

"How do you know my name?" The man blanked, and even the sword he was striking towards her with had stopped for a moment, before he immediately regained his senses. "No, that's not it! This daddy here will slice up the bastard for bullying little sis Xianxian!"