Chapter 147: Release that Lady

At the corner of the forest, three men and a lone woman were in confrontation. The woman's clothes were in a mess, she was panting heavily, and her eyes were filled with fear. This woman was an Earth Deity, but the divine energy on her body was not exactly condensed. Her footing was a little unstable, and one of her hands was holding onto her other shoulder. As her fingertips were faintly dyed in red, it seemed that she was injured as well.

The three men in front of her were surrounding her, and the man at the center should be the one leading the group. He carried a fierce-looking face, and there was even a long scar cutting across it.

"Come on, run. Why don't you continue to run?" The man smiled complacently, but he had already forced the woman into a position where she could no longer retreat.

"You people... What are you planning to do?" The woman's voice was already faintly carrying a tearful tone.

"What we're planning to do?" That person gave an even more obscene smile, as he sized up the woman from head to toe. "Heheheheh, I have already told you in the city, that I will have you obediently become my practitioner-pair companion."

"I don't want to become your furnace!" The woman loudly rebuked. She experienced so much hardship in order to finally ascend and become a Deity. Even when she was in the Lower Realm, she had never stooped down to such a level, so how could she endure such humiliation the moment she ascended?

"That's not up to you to decide." That man cast an art, sealing the woman's movements, and instantly pulled her into his embrace. With a forceful tug of his hands, he ruthlessly tore a part of her mystic robe, revealing the snow-like skin within.

"Don't be anxious. As long as you're obedient, I will naturally treat you well." The man smiled especially complacently. Even the two people at the side were simply smiling as they watched this scene, as though they had long gotten used to this.

"Release me, release me..." The woman struggled with all her might, and even her throat was turning hoarse from all the screaming.

Zhu Yao could not stand to watch this any further, as she instantly flew down, and shouted out loud. "Release that girl, let me do it!"

The three ruffians: ...

Girl: ...

Uh... Pui. That was out of habit.

"Kuh... I mean, hurry and release her." As expected, when seeing such irregular events along the road, there's a need to properly prepare her lines as well. "Bullying a maiden under broad daylight, you people are acting too outrageously, don't you think?"

"Where did you pop out from? Such a busybody." The leader did not feel even the slightest of fear, though, his anger had surged. "If you're sensible, then go away for this great Deity. Otherwise, I will give you a good beating."

"Save me!" Before Zhu Yao could even reply, the woman anxiously called out for help, and her tears were even beginning to pour out. "They want me to become a furnace, and when I was unwilling to do so, they... Fellow Deity, please save me?"

"Wrench." The man scolded out, raised his hand, and gave her a slap. "This great Deity have thought highly of you, yet, you don't know how to appreciate it. Come on, scream for help. Continue with your pleas. Even if you scream till your throat breaks, no one will come to save you."

Zhu Yao was already bursting with flames of fury. Casting a wood elemental art, a long vine was formed. The long vine wrapped itself around the woman's waist, and with a forceful pull, it pulled the woman away from the man.