Chapter 80: Big Sis, Don't Scare Me

Her doubt was cleared when she saw Xiao Yi standing alone with the rest of the Mountain Lords in the great hall. Rui Yu was not by his side, so he must have spent the extra three days to appease her.

"Master!" Seeing them entering the hall, Xiao Yi welcomed them with an excited expression. To be precise, he was welcoming Feng Yi. "It's great that you're fine and well."

"Mn." Feng Yi responded blandly, and then, brushed past him, walking over to the higher seats. At that moment, Xiao Yi's expression turned a little ugly. A gap had opened up between them.

Zhu Yao stroked her nose, and found herself a seat as well. Having some bad thoughts in her mind, she found this scene to be really amusing.

She carefully looked at Xiao Yi's cultivation, and as expected, it had rose by quite a bit again. Earlier, he was at the second level of Nascent Soul, but now, he's at the peak of the second level, and it faintly looked as though he was about to break through into the third level as well. It seemed like in these ten days, he did not forget to do the thing he had to with Rui Yu.

His own master's life and death was uncertain when she was trapped in the Desolate Ground, yet, he submerged himself in a couple's bliss. Thinking it this way, he really deserved losing Feng Yi's trust.

Wait a minute, why was she able to see his face clearly now? It seemed as though the word BUG on his face had lightened a little.

Zhu Yao was startled for a moment, and then, she raised her head. The hell! The exclamation mark on his head had disappeared as well!

Could it be because she released the Water Spirit, it resulted to a part of the BUG being fixed? The more Zhu Yao thought about it, the more she felt this was plausible. In her dreams, Xiao Yi obtained the three Spirits, and then, with his senses for the Five Spirits, he summoned the remaining Earth Spirit and Fire Spirit.

Currently, he only had the Metal Spirit in his hands. In other words, the Earth Spirit and Fire Spirit would never be in his hands. If she were to take the Metal Spirit off his hands as well, without his only golden finger, naturally, he would no longer be a bug. When she thought of this, Zhu Yao momentarily got excited.

"Senior-martial brother, he hooked himself with a heretic practitioner. Ever since the ancient times, good and evil has never been able to co-exist, this issue cannot be prolonged. Sect Master senior-martial brother, please handle this matter impartially." Zi Dan spoke up with a furious expression.

Xiao Yi frowned deeply. "Senior-martial brother Zi Dan, please do not slander me. You say that I hooked myself up with a heretic practitioner, do you have evidence?"

"Evidence?" Zi Dan snorted coldly, it seemed like the anger in his heart was not light. Walking towards Zhu Yao, he said in agitation. "You want evidence? Little brother, tell them. Back then in Yucang City, was he together with that devil woman?"

"Uh..." Zhu Yao could only nod her head.

So it was because of this matter. It was no wonder she and Feng Yi was called here so hastily. Heretic practitioners and Deity practitioners had fought for so many years, and they had long been divided like water and fire. It was thus no wonder Zi Dan would be this furious till now. This time, Xiao Yi had landed himself in deep trouble.

Xiao Yi's expression became even uglier, yet, he still rebutted with a just attitude. "Both of you are biased against Rui Yu, your words cannot be easily taken for truth. And, even if I'm together with her, it doesn't prove that I have hooked up with a heretic practitioner, does it? Rather, you two..." He coldly looked at the two people in the eyes, his expression revealed a hint of disdain. "Don't forget that the reason why you two are still alive was because she released you two back then in Yucang City. Not only do you two not know how to show your gratitude, you still wish to frame me?"