Chapter 165: Can't We Just Have a Nice Talk?

Zhu Yao was just about to raise her foot and enter the hall to explain, however, never did she expect that the great hall would have such a tall threshold. The moment she raised her foot, with a plop, she fell... Hence, the first shining appearance on stage which she had yearned for a long time, with a posture of lying flat on the ground, she had successfully pulled everyone's attention.

Zhu Yao simply felt those blazing stares concentrating on her one after another.

The hall was instantly in complete silence.

This was definitely an accident. Zhu Yao embarrassingly crawled up, faked out a few coughs, and elegantly dusted off the dust on her clothes, as though the person who fell earlier wasn't her. Everyone, please, forget about this imperfect introduction.

"Xin'er!" As though she was deliberating working against her, the cheap mother who came two steps late, with a heart-ached expression, pulled her over and inspected her from head to toe. "How are you? Are you hurt anywhere? Why did you run so quickly, child? You fell, right? Earlier, I reminded you not to be so impulsive. Did you hurt yourself?"

Zhu Yao simply felt blades with the words 'she fell' written on them, piercing straight into her heart one after another.

"Mother, can we not bring this up?" Can you please stop stabbing into a wounded heart?

Yin Shi inspected her from head to toe, before she was able to feel at ease, and only then did she recall the reason why she was here. Looking into the hall, her face instantly darkened, and her imposing aura as the Sect Master was instantly released at full force.

"What's going on?" She looked straight at the center, where Mo Xianxian was holding onto her sword with a grieved expression, and her voice unconsciously carried great pressure. No matter who it was, when someone were to appear in their own home making a ruckus while holding onto a sword, they would all be a little unhappy, and today was even supposed to be her own daughter's big wedding day.

Under Yin Shi's pressure, Mo Xianxian evidently paled a little. Though she still held onto her sword tightly, she however, did not look towards the furious Yin Shi, but rather, she glared at Zhu Yao who was beside her. "You're Yin Xin?"

Zhu Yao blanked for a moment, before she then habitually raised her hand and greeted her. "Hi, nice to meet you!" She did not expect that in the short amount of time she hadn't seen her, Mo Xianxian no longer carried that frail look which she had when she first came to the Higher Realm. Most probably, her current unrestrained look was her true nature.

Initially, Zhu Yao wanted to leave a good impression for her, however, who would have thought that she didn't have the slightest of intention to appreciate Zhu Yao, and instead, her expression was being filled with hatred. Holding onto her sword, she pointed it towards her. "Yin Xin. The grudge for today, I, Mo Xianxian, will definitely have you people pay dearly for it."

What did she do, hey? She hadn't even say anything yet?

Mo Xianxian evidently did not have the intention to explain. After saying that, she turned around, and flew out with her sword.

Zhu Yao couldn't allow her to leave like this without understanding a single thing. The next time she would see her, was when she would come back to slaughter the entire sect. Anxious, Zhu Yao could not help but shout at the only person in the hall that she knew, and was even the person closest to Mo Xianxian right now.

"Mushmush, stop her!"

"Ou!" The moment she said that, the white-clothed man at the side raised his hand, and quickly brought down Mo Xianxian who had already stood on the sword. Because it was at the spur of the moment, that sword had already flown out, while the person who was on the sword, fell onto the ground with a plop.