Plan in the Motion┆114┆

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Please read the authors note at the end :)

✾ ✿ ❀

✾ ✿ ❀

TAKEHIKO
world spun around just as he was tackled to the flood in the hallway. He felt his arms being snatched and tangled over his back, restraining him from fighting back.

Not that it worked much since he had been working out a lot from his previous experience. He wanted to find out who the exact intruder was that was attempting to wrestle him.

"You got 'em right?" The goldilocks grimaced at the cheerful voice that spoke, their tone sounded cheerful yet mumbled with how he was positioned. So he lifted his head slightly to make out their shadows and saw a light that went over their bright pink hair.

He almost gaped. There was only one classmate of his that owned such color, and one person he knew that rocked it.

"Mina?!"

There was a shuffle caused by his call, the grip around his arm was released and the weight behind his back disappeared; Takehiko was pulled up to a sitting position until he was facing the four power pop girls- he meant, his classmates gawking back at him.

"Take?!" Ashido echoed back as shocked as he was. Standing beside the acid Quirk user was their vice class president, who was holding the flashlight that illuminated the room, then followed by the sudden appearance of another; Uraraka's terrified expression appeared in front of him.

"Take- Omg I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was you! You were just there and we couldn't exactly see your face so I just threw you like that!"

The short-haired removed her hands from his shoulder and bowed down with her whole body,

"Please forgive me!"

"Uh...No."

Takehiko was too flabbergasted to figure out what to reply, before he shook his head and waved his hands in front of Uraraka, "Hey! You don't need to bow me like that, we were also confused and as scared as you,"