|Lost Breadstick|

Thank you for 145K views and 5K votes 😊

~•~•~•~

(Special Chapter - Before the Sports Festival)

~•~•~•~•~

"NOW let us go my dear daughter!"

The breadstick girl followed her hyperactive father, with a tong on her hand she leaked from behind the open door way.

"Why are you in such a..." She trailed with her words as her father jumped in joy while clapping his hands.

He placed a hand on his mouth and pointed outside the bakery, "...rush..."

"I invited your friends! See! They came- aren't you happy Haru-chan?" He pulled the door opened and greeted her classmates.

Their eyes wandering around the bakery, examining the simple decorated room. Built with plywood, the wall stood in tall height. With few environmental paintings of buildings hanging on every corner, accompanied with DIY different types of dessert created from rubber next to them.

There were circular tables set up around the small room, but could fit the whole Class 1 A enough.

'Yeah... inviting my 'friends'...'

She retorted, raising an eye brow at her cheerful father, "The whole class."

"Haru-chan! You own a bakery?!" Uraraka trudged towards her friend, taking both of her hands and started shaking them in excitement.

"It's so... nice!"

"With everything set out perfectly," Iida leaned down towards the glass displaying different types of cakes.

"I give it with 10/10!"

"Thank you Iida-kun!" Twirling towards the blue haired, the male shook his hand firmly over and over again.

'kun?!!' Haruna felt her eye twitch.

"Woahhhhhhhhhhh!" Kirishima came rushing passed the four eyes and stood over the counter where the breadstick girl was busy refilling the stocks.

"Now it makes sense of you having breadsticks all the time." He gave her a thumbs up.

"I've got this invitation last week, I didn't know attending Yuuei will give me free loaders of desserts." Kaminari raised his nose up, inhaling the food fragment that covered the room.