One Step|50|

~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~•~

CRIMSON orbs, with lined darker shade of red hues glared back at her, with his usual scowl daring to challenge the breadstick girl. Snatching his grip away from her wrist that attempted to bring her back to the building.

It seemed more that it only dragged him to the consequences of her escaping.

"You're fucking insane you breadshit face!" That was his first greeting to her for the past week, not hesitating to slam his fist on the top of her head that caused her shoulders to jolt upwards.

Readers may have been wondering what happened just after Haruna flew off from the window.

She was able to accomplished this time compare from her previous attempt.

In the current moment, the angry ash blonde pushed himself to his feet as the breadstick girl held her head in attempt to ease the throbbing pain on her head.

Behind them was the statue of the U.A, embodied to look like the principal pouring his cup to the found they fell in.

During the time when everyone chased after her, Bakugou had boosted himself and as typical it was; he was the first one to reach her and was able to catch her blazer.

Only for the brunette to slip through her uniform.

The volcano face was forced to leaped after, where they soon ended up to their location; completely covered with the cold water.

"If you wanted to commit suicide so much, you could have done it while you were buried under that debris!" A vein was visibly throbbing from his forehead.

"I'm fucking out of here-"

"HARU-CHAN?!"

The two looked up to see Present Mic's head poking out of the third floor where the teacher's office was.

"Why are you taking a shower there?"

"Mic, lower your voice down." Haruna and Bakugou shivered at the same time when their homeroom's teacher appeared next to the blonde.

"Oi, what are you two doing there?" His eyes narrowing tiredly at them.

"I took an interest on the water fountain structure, closing in details with how it was created. Then I became curious about the water temperature the water fountain is emitting, so I took a dip with my right foot but lost my balance. Bakugou-san saw me and tried to help." Haruna blurted out, not daring to take a glance on the ash blonde's reaction.

Her uncle tilted his head to the side, "The structure of water fountain? You could have just asked me, and I would have asked for the blueprints of it if you're interested in creating one."