Beginnery of Rivals|23|

~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

"DO your best."

For such simple words, Haruna did not predict that- not really- that it could trigger someone to the point their fist had almost gaze her cheek.

"DIE!"

The blurry red and orange heat closed to burning her skin, caused her to glide her bike to the side in motion to avoid his tantrum.

Making a U turn and using her leg to drag the wheels of her bike across.

'so much for going home as soon as possible...'

She was forced to abandon her ride, began sprinting towards the hot head in the middle of empty street.

Knowing that if she had ran away now and home, it would become more impossible to ignore the ash blonde the next day.

Just before the two collided, Haruna dodged to his side and went under his extending arm- grasping his wrist in which his explosion faded at her strategy.

Taken back, Bakugou let out a growl and used his free hand to aim towards her.

'smart guy, quick witted...' Haruna observed and quickly twisted his arm, pushing her right hand against his back.

Restraining against the pressure, the ash blonde adjusted his footing and rotated around, the action causing the breadstick girl to let go by his harsh pull. 

"Azraq!"

There was the familiar flicker from his palm before there was a burning fire exploding in front of her, combining with the illuminating blue light that spread across Haruna's palm facing him.

'his intuitiveness is dangerously scary.'

Panting at the close call she had against the hot head, the smoke on the other side of her thin layer shield slowly dispersing before a silhouette appeared and slammed against her defence.

Her right foot behind her slid back slightly from the weight of his unpredictable strength.

Deactivating her Quirk and darted towards his previous position, twirling around at the angry ash blonde volcano-san that had already erupted.

"Running away won't make you win against me!" He barked, before bolted her way.

Haruna deduced that once a fight against the spice start. it would not end until one of them back down, or he had won against her.

But both were stubborn.

From how his crimson eyes narrowed at her, daring her to fight back in order to prove herself.