| | Series Two | |

--- Series Two.

The known Breadstick Girl is slowly adapting to the routine of UA's Hero training course, as well as following her father's wish of making friends and breaking out of her shell. To say the least that she's met quite a few interesting bunches that show no shame in pampering her with friendship and love, and she is slowly getting comfortable with speaking her mind out loud (with strong influences from known sources- her friends, her uncle, and her father) and when no words are spoken from her- they don't make much a fuss about it and let her enjoy her own quiet space.

Following the aftermath of the incident relaying back from USJ, Haruna and her classmates are slowly coming to terms that encountering a Villain during their class session is something that's always been out of the ordinary. Of course, they shared their own fair of experience- they weren't fully traumatized by the event after being rescued seeing that the life of a Hero comes with unexpected causes.

But one thing that Haruna has learned. That while All Might resides in the same environment as them, luck is something that comes in rare form.

The sports festival that is taking place in their own academia, supposedly to be the reason to promote their skills and challenge their capabilities- has revealed another unexpected surprise. An undercover Villain by the name of Momo Fujioka starts chaos within the premises, which for the whole world to witness as Pro Heroes attending the event stepped up to evacuate the place and fight against this young Villain.

Unfortunately, consequences follow, two students suffer great injury. Unlike the first incident in the USJ, this particular incident itself strikes great fear among not only the public but the students in the UA themselves. Despite the turn of events where the young aspiring heroes prove themselves capable of tackling the matter along with the help of Pro Heroes at the end.

The questions of the competence of the Heroes and the safety of its future generation spreads not only above the surface but traveling down underground where the League of Villains hides.

While the outer suffers, Class 1-A homeroom teacher Aizawa Shota is also taking the damage of the outcome, and president Nezu under the supervision of the government and the Hero industry, calls out the press to release a public announcement regarding the state of the situation. A restriction has been put to place in the law order of the government whereby UA must follow to keep their students safe, and for- hopefully- no more incidents like this would ever come under the protection of Pro Heroes and strengthened force of the police department.

To carefully investigate and soothe the well-being of their students, it is easily announced that everyone must follow a quarantine, for the circumstances have not only affected the rest of the school grounds but mainly Class 1-A to process what might have been the outcome of the life of their two classmates.

Alas, the short quarantine whereby everyone is to stay at home and train has come to an end and the UA institute releases a statement for their students to finally return. And for what the cause of the incident that many have expected will bring down the drive of their hero students, each came back with newly found determination and discovery. However, as the breadstick girl continues to grow, a certain navy blue haired is falling behind.

Every message has its own clauses. While one may take embrace its virtues, another will drift away from the truth. There is a limit to how much one person can take indeed. And it is up to Haruna and her fellow friends to reach out to this person before they succumb to the other side.

Not only will they learn the reasoning behind this person's actions, but Haruna must also prepare for the message that awaits her.

or

In which a girl with breadstick obsession, teams up with a broccoli-haired protagonist to save the breaking sanity of their class president.