We Already Are (92)

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

"HARU-CHAN."

His vivid blue hair glowed as his gleaming blue eyes sternly gazed down at the brunette that was being healed by Recovery Girl, eyes twitching when she barely reacted to his deadly glare.

He swung his finger and pointed at her.

"You are grounded!"

MWAH~

"Your waist is healed now so it should stop hurting," The elder lady pulled away and smiled at the young teenager, completely ignoring the frozen father in the side.

"If the pain starts again, take this sweets and it should do the trick."

"Recovery Girl-!" A wrapping was thrown on Haru's face, shutting him up.

"Stop acting like this doesn't happen Haru, your daughter was practicing and it's normal that she's going to get injured." Recovery Girl looked at Haruna who seemed surprised by her action, not expecting she would side her.

"Don't think that means you should continue acting so clumsy." Placing back her medical tools into the bag.

Haruna loosen her expression and nodded, "Hai."

A few hours ago after being dropped off her house, Haru panically ran out of the house and took his daughter in his arms and crying out of how much he had missed her.

That was also the time she let her guard down and reminded him of her injury, before getting dragged to where Recovery Girl worked. Unfortunately Natsuko had to stay behind in order to watch over Loki, and watched in concern as they drove off.

Arriving at their destination, Haru carried in daughter in his arms and shouted like a maniac around calling for the elderly nurse.