Let Go|41|

~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~•~

'SAVE him'

Kirishima knew that from the day he joined U.A and aspired to become a Hero, and the time he took a step into the building. He decided that he would never be the same as before, the same coward that he was before.

He tried creating his own filter of comfort, that would hopefully create the new him.

But he never expected for that feeling to go away, the feeling of being useless after the announcement that his friend was fighting for them. Against a Villain, their supposed to be classmate.

And yet, the stare he received from the breadstick girl; he knew that she was feeling the same helplessness he felt before.

Kirishima turned to his friend that was basically fighting for his own life, and his Homeroom teacher covered with so many bandages. They were Heroes from the day they entered his life, from the start they risk their lives and ignored the consequence that could impact their life.

Kirishima had enough.

'Kirishima-san... Bakugou-san... Deku-san.... Everyone...' Her eyes fluttering closed.

"MINETA!"

The small grape juice sprinted forward and started climbing the wall, with constantly fear running down his spine. His wide eyes focused on his only job, using his own Quirk to ascend up the wall.

"ISHIKAWA TWINS!"

Although Kirishima had just known the two twins, from they immediately volunteer to help out as a thanks towards the breadstick girl. Despite the comments they were given by a certain ash blonde, they were perfect for the job.

Midoriya had said so, after being told by the breadstick girl that the green haired would be able to create a plan with the other Pro-Heroes.

Those who are aiming of becoming a Hero.

The twins ran forward, Ren halting ahead and clasped his hand in front of him and squatted forward. When Rei reached his position, she jumped and she was thrown upwards, a wire had been summoned and she threw it towards where Mineta's Quirk balls.

It burst into a lighting speed, as it made its way around the wall and connected together.

Midoriya ran across the hallway and places himself on the opposite of the hole, his already burned left hand raised and aiming towards the gaping gap.

He gritted his teeth as his Quirk began to light up, glancing at his other classmate.

'A little bit more...'

'Deku-san... I know you're sometimes reluctant with yourself ... but I know... you can help the others... with a plan.'

"B-vid!"