The Siren Hero (99)

∞ ∞ ∞

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

∞ ∞

JUST like that, the dreading day of exam arrived. With every single part of personal responsibility was halted at hand, an all physical and mental power became a focus at hand.

With every jotted knowledge known and recalled, it served purpose in shaping everyone's personality, understanding how the world emerged; from the little things in life becoming wider and bigger. From atoms into molecules and cells becoming creatures...

From the beginning, and the day a living thing was born. Their life already had purpose, it was the matter of searching for their own meaning and why.

A generous measure of never ending curiosity and wonder, that kept life and every forms of living going.

It was all written in the paper, to pass the understanding they all came to know and experienced they learned and gained power from.

Time ticked, and the longer they all sat at the place they were all assigned to the more they were reminded that they were all students; a group of children.

To the day they first came into the U.A, creating bonds of friendships that will last long for more.

Seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months that will soon turn into number of years.

The hand of the clocked stopped.

The bell rang.

Their written exam ended.

"THANKS YAO-MOMO!"

Ashido immediately jumped from her seat as soon as the paper collection began. The Vice President sat at the end was given the task to collect her row's paper.

"I didn't leave anything blank at least!" Kaminari added, praising the raven haired whom also seemed shock by their enthusiasm.

"I'm done, it's been so long since I studied so much..." Takehiko leaned his head back and dropped his pen on his table.

Haruna || Boku No Hero Academiaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें