Again|49|

~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~

THE sound of familiar solid wheels meeting the pavement rolling beside her own ride echoed, causing her to glance at the blonde that was clearly enjoying their routine of attending the school together.

Another week had passed, both of Haruna's and Takehiko's wounds had healed completely. Credited towards Recovery Girl who used her other free time to visit them at their house and had nurses as promised by the Principal assigned to them.

Currently, the two were on their way back on the first day of the U.A resuming once again.

Haruna had heard from her uncle that every students background's were checked numerous times in case of another intruder like Fujioka Mimori were to enter the said Academy.

There was no doubt that it did not only put all of heroes and other agencies into pressure, but for the sake to the safety of everyone it was necessary.

Takehiko let his leg glide against the ground, and leaned his weight lightly on the side as they turned to another street.

But as soon as the building of the U.A came into view and nearing the up hill, he immediately hopped off his skateboard while the Breadstick girl took this as a cue to switch gear as he began to sprint towards the Academy.

His blonde hair bouncing along with his backpack where he had locked his skateboard on, he glanced beside him to see the brunette barely breaking any sweat when she sped near him.

Takehiko admitted to himself how much he missed riding to school with the breadstick girl, although she was just as quiet as before.

He was glad that everything was finally but slowly, falling back to normal.

~

"Oh I see, would you like me to wait for you?"

Haruna who was already facing the other end of the hallway glanced back at Takehiko.

He was stood behind her with his head tilted innocently on the side, blinking at her when she had told him that she had to drop by the teacher's office for her uncle.

They had one more hour to spare before the school would begin, so the breadstick girl shrugged at the blonde and waited for him to walk beside her so they could head to the office.

"You and your uncle sure are really close, huh Hirabayashi?"

"...He's always been by my side since I'm technically his first niece..."

"Right, I forget that you're an only child in your family." He chuckled awkward, before straightening up.

"But still, must have been really nice to have an uncle that have always been by your side and deeply cares about you. It's still weird for me that you're guys are related, seeing that he's usually so energetic and..."