Calling Press Conference|48|

~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~•~

"THE kid refuses to speak." Tsukauchi occupied the seat beside Principal Nezu as he let his finger swipe against the small screen.

MIMORI Fujioka had been kept under custody in purpose to investigate how she was able to enter the Academy, as majority of students' background were checked in case of intruder.

The fact that the purple haired was able to get in, if she did not acted out during the sports festival the consequences in the future relaying on the teachers would have been much worst.

"We used the possible strategies that does not involve anything that will cause her any physical harm, but they seemed futile against her. Which meant we were left with no choice but to use something different..."

After the screen switch to a picture where Mimori was grinning directly at the camera at the corner of the room when she was being asked questions, swiped upwards to replaced the image on the projector.

"However, we found out that she did not lie about her own identity nor about her Quirk. There were no other false information that was shared with the school about her."

"Smart kid to get into U.A but dumb enough to share her background to the school? Just what is she trying to do?" Kayama Nemura, known as Midnight crossed her arms before removing her gaze from the large screen.

"I deduced that it's one of the reason she wasn't caught straight away, since all of her backgrounds seems all normal for a kid her age. She grew up in the far away village, was brought up by a old woman named Sasaki Aguri that owns an orphanage and two other workers that helps her." Tukauchi glinded his hand to present another picture.

"The place was completely abandoned and lacked Pro Heroes, it's located far from the main city, and not much of crimes happens there and it's one of the reasoning why the citizens there never reported anything. even the date she went missing was never written. The same with any other children that had also went M.I.A for the past years."

Moving onto another image with a younger version of the purple haired surrounded by other children, two women and a man stood behind them. Behind them was a medium size wooden house; roots and

"Fujioka did not showed any signs of distress and was a very cheerful child accordance to the owner, a lot of the children looked up to her. Currently, the reason she ran away and who she is working with remains unknown."

"A shame for a child like her became what she is now..." Takeyama Yu, other known as Mount Lady, shook her head while scanning the other pictures.

"It's the same for those who were unfortunate then, but for these people not to report anything when a child goes missing is such a disgrace. Do they even have any empathy? Seems to me that's crazier than a Kiowa Paint Mare." Snipe had his legs crossed and head tilted towards the projector screen.