Exam Finale (100)

Warning: Long Chapter Ahead

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Warning: Long Chapter Ahead

Enjoy~

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

AFTER introducing the objection of the practical exam and revealing that Heroes would be wearing ultra compressor weights in creation of Hatsume Mei.

The gathered pairs stood next to each other as Aizawa lecture the four main students that got involved with Stain's previous incident, reminding them in cases where there were too big difference in abilities against an opponent, it would be smarter to run away and get help.

"Ma- Melody...sensei."

Haruna stepped forward after mustering the courage to do so, her hazel brown eyes filled with confusion, attempting to comprehend of why her mother would suddenly apply to become a teacher in her school.

Without telling her.

She opened her mouth to ask the question, but glancing at their homeroom teacher who stood waiting for the retired Hero and sensing what was about to happening.

His stare made her halt.

Although he was against of upcoming family feud, he too was conflicted of why Natsuko refused to tell her daughter.

"..." The breadstick girl held her tongue and frowned deeper as the woman before her did not expect the look she was receiving.

Haruna felt the sense of betrayal.

Even with their on going complicated family relationship after her mother came back, it became harder to start a conversation with just the two of them. And every tempted ones became awkward and no words was uttered out for a normal communication to flow.