Freestyle ┆106┆

✾ ✿ ❀

✾ ✿ ❀

✾ ✿ ❀

"Hirabayashi!
You didn't even bother wearing the school swimsuit!" A certain short purple haired screamed in horror, in response to his expectations seeing everyone in their own swimsuits being shattered right before him.

Hearing his gasp, the breadstick girl glanced at his pointed finger for a moment before resuming back to her stretching along with the others.

Right, she saw no big deal of her current attire; consisting above her swimwear was a baggy white shirt, stopping just above her thighs. Sat at the top of her head was a yellow towel, that seemed to sway slightly as she bend down sideways to be in sync with everyone.

It was comfortable alright...

"She is wearing a swimsuit, but she gets cold  easily and it's her choice whether she wants to or not." Jiro answered for the brunette, before monotony perking up at the sight of the other blonde, "Oh, you came too Kaminari?"

"Of course, I'm here too! The endurance training was Mineta and I's ideas!"

"Endurance training?" Asui poked her tongue out, not believing the Pikachu's statement, "Oh."

"Yes! We came up with it- why are you so cold-hearted Asui! And Hirabayashi- it's blazing hot outside, how are you cold!" Mineta whined, but sat down nonetheless to appreciate the females in their class.

"You have so much to complain about Mineta how about you start stretching and join us?" The duo divert their gaze away from the other side of the pool and turned to where their English spokesperson was.

Takehiko had his back against Midoriya, pushing backward to help the broccoli haired to reach his ankles with his hands.

"Ow! Ow!"