One Step Behind (68)

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

SMILE that seemed like a genuine gesture, yet his words dug deep towards the brunette who's hand had clutched at the edge of gold haired's orange shirt.

There was no mistaken that the man has just confirm his suspicion action of surveillance towards Hirabayashi family.

But even if he was abrupt about it, he did not falter nor gave any signs that it was a slipped out.

His pink haired companion stood rigid beside him, completely the opposite of how unbothered the man was acting.

Searching deep through the dark lenses, the breadstick girl attempted to fish for any familiarity that would give her a clue of his identity and if he had known her aunt.

If his partner knew about each of her relative, there was no doubt that they also had been doing background check on her.

"What are you to her?"

Haruna stared at the man with calculative stare behind her friends, they too were listening at their exchanged.

Knowing Bakugou, he probably already had piece things together before she even did.

Takehiko was anxious of what was going on, but he did not move from his position and felt the desire to cover Haruna from the piercing gaze of these strangers.

Kirishima noticed how tensed his friends were, noting how their guards were up; similar to when they face a serious situation just like in U.S.J and Sports Festival incident.

At first he had thought that Bakugou had started a fight with these two people, but after seeing the brunette acted more as if she was the one that started a battle and Bakugou just seemed to be there coincidentally.