||Lost Breadstick|| Rescue Training 2/3

~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

"YOU look worn out Bakugou." Bakugou clicked his tongue in reply to the statement of the goldilocks standing beside him.

"Shut it Spongebob." He glowered.

"... That's supposed to be an insult?" Takehiko choked a laugh.

"If you haven't notice small brain, you laugh like a fucking chimpanzee." The hot head grunted.

Takehiko gasped dramatically and held his mouth, "You did not just compare my own laugh to cutest beings."

He smiled widely with flowers surrounding him, "Didn't know you could flirt like that Bakugou."

"Fuck off!"

"It is a great job for your first time everyone." Thirteen clapped, interrupting the two as everyone gathered together in front of him, "We still have more battle scenarios prepared. In with nutshell, there's still lots to do."

"Well, that happened..." Kaminari sighed.

"Do not relax." Aizawa glared through his bandages eyes,"Class is still in session."

Immediately the students tensed at his comment.

~

"Now we continue in different setting."

The class 1A were brought to another area, which were surrounded with deserted place and collapsed buildings.

"Unlike the first training, there's different situations. The purpose of this scenario is to give more genuine experience." Thirteen explained.

"The injured can be anywhere and we don't know in state they may be."

Under circumstances, the students were given 8 minutes to spread out while the chosen 4 out of the whole the students will be the rescuers.

"The other 18 remain must hide in whichever place they wish. 8 of the hidden may not speak, I will select them."

"We are playing hide and seek!" Ashido exclaimed happily.

"To be precise, OK Ok, the 4 that will search are them." Thirteen pointed at the two childhood friends, the small pervert and the lovely Uraraka.

"WHY DO I HAVE TO BE WITH DEKU?!" Bakugou burst out.

"There's no helping it, we're in extra chapter celebration for readers views on Wattpad." Uraraka pursed her lips and turned to the hot head.