Normal Day (94)

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

SHRUGGING off the coat of his costume, it slid down to his shoulders and the cold air from the air conditioner above cooling his skin.

Takehiko sighed and tilted his head back to gaze up at the ceiling in deep thought.

They had just finished the whole hour of race training, and in all honesty; majority of them had improved with unexpected change.

The memory from earlier's race kept relaying in his mind, the way how the brunette looked so serene and everything about her today looked so new and different.

Maybe it was because she upgraded her costume? Or she looked much more stronger than before that it did intimidate some people? Or the way how her eyes glow?

Or maybe... because in span of a week, so much had happened that he could barely keep up with her change.

She was still the same breadstick girl indeed.
But why did it feel like he was being left behind?

As if there was a gap between them kept growing no matter how many times he tried to get closer to her.

He got stronger after being trained under the number one Hero, yet...

There was a distant- not by physical strength but from how their friendship was becoming.

Awkward? Closed off?

"Oi Take, are you going to space out there while half naked or you gonna get dressed?"

Kaminari called out towards his other blonde friend who was pulled out from his thoughts.

Hooking his arm off his shirt and removing his head from the hole of his shirt, Kaminari adjusted the weight of his leg on the other and nudged his own locker opened.