'Inconvenient' Store (54)

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

HARUNA had never been not sure what she was feeling, and the last time she had probably felt lost was after the incident that caused the lost of her hand.

If it weren't for the Quirk of her grandfather, she would be permanently be minus 1 hand.

From what she was experiencing, the back of her mind wished that she had stayed in that snow with no hand. Maybe- just maybe... She wouldn't have to suffer then.

Tapping against the glass in front of her caught her attention, on the other side was the grinning blonde holding a strawberry carton milk.

The blurry lights that came from the lights from behind, smudge red of the traffic became a background for him. Highlighting his golden locks and smile.

Once his plan of snapping the breadstick girl off her daydreaming succeeded, he straightened up and jogged around to enter the convenient store.

The ringing above the door rang as he entered, skipping towards her while his blonde hair bounced.

Placing the drink on the table in front of the window, and sliding it across the brunette. He plopped himself beside her, before rotating his seat to reveal a bag of breadsticks.

"The combination of the two is a bit strange, but it doesn't feel right if you're not carrying any breadstick." Extending the paper bag to her.

Taking one, before bringing it to her lips to took a bite.

"It probably doesn't taste like your dad's baking though." He chuckled when she examined the breadsticks after.

"It's...decent."

Which made the blonde laugh out loud, throwing his head back.

"I presumed so." Leaning on the table and searched in his pocket for his banana milk, propping one elbow before he pulled out his bamboo straw to sip on his drink.

"..." Mimicking his action, clumsily following while staring at the bamboo straw beside the carton.

"My little brothers had their school hand them out for free," Takehiko answered her silence, pulling away from his straw, "They literally took too much to the point we had to give them out to our neighbours."