The Peak|40|

~•~•~•~

~•~~•~•~•~•~

~•~~•~•~•~•~

THOUGH he was able to avoid his death numerous times, he had wished that he didn't have to hurt another person for the sake of stopping them.

The scene before him where the purple haired was crouched down on her knees, coughing as she held her stomach.

No matter how much regret he felt after using his Quirk against her, he had to convince himself that it was for self defence and it was a karma after planting a bomb in the school.

Takehiko had been tempted to run back and call out for help, to make sure that everyone was alright and no one had been injured.

Yet his guts was twisting, and the air around them felt thicker in consequence of the explosion.

As soon as the purple haired was able to gain her breathing back, she started chuckling to herself that made Takehiko flinched slightly.

"You have a strong Quirk and it's clear you've been training with it as precisely as you could and obviously took training in this school. But your physical body lacked strength to tolerate my own fist." He started, glancing at her chains just a few metres ahead.

"I apprised the guts you have to enter a Hero School as an undercover Villain, you must have thought your scheme to attack All Might would work..." He started, taking note of her weapon just behind him.

Takehiko had the upperhand, and no matter how much he wanted to call for help now-he couldn't just leave her here running on loose.

He believed someone would arrive soon.

"What's funny about your little game you pulled, when there's a possibility you've endangered someone's life out there?!"

"You want me to reply to that?" Fujioka scoffed, before spitting by his foot.

"Oh, sorry I dirtied your shoes your highness. I'm afraid you haven't realised the whole thing right? Why am I laughing you say?"

Takehiko stood still as she released another absurd laugh, "Because I may not have the proper right strength to do anything right now... but let's flip the chessboard shall we?"

Before the blonde could utter another word, jingling of metals echoed behind him. As if a magnet was connected to her hand- it flew to her grasp before the edge of the blade met his back.

She started laughing when his face turned pale- staring at her with wide eyes.

The left side of his back began to pool with blood, his gym top slowly being covered with his own blood that dripped down to the floor.