Ghost Violonist|13|

~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

"COME on Haru-chan, it's your first day of school!"

The young man, 27 , called out to his daughter.  A little confused where the little child had disappeared to.

He grabbed his coat from the hanger and quickly shrug it on, his head turning towards the doorway.

"Haru-chan?"

His voice echoing from down the stairs into the room where his daughter was climbing the top of their bedroom drawers to reach for her hat. Pausing her little mission when she heard her father call out her name once more.

Glancing at the door, worried that he would witness her small stunt.

Pursing her lips, her small figure balancing over the opened drawers. She extended her hand, her fingertips to gazing the hat. With a small struggle, she was able to grab ahold of the tip.

Exclaiming at her success, perking up at another call from her father. She slowly dropped down to the wooden floor with a thud before plopping the blue and white striped hat.

Taking her time with the last steps.

The small brunette haired peeped through the book shelves. Feeling less confident compare to when she was climbing the drawers.

"I don't wanna go to school." she blurted out, her eyes turning glossy.

Her father let out a gasp and quickly ran up to his daughter. Bending down to her height, he frowned before wiping her tears and brushing his hand against her brown hair.

 Bending down to her height, he frowned before wiping her tears and brushing his hand against her brown hair

"Your Mama's going to kill me if she sees you crying." He smiled warmly and petted her hair.

"You're also going to make me cry."

"...." She sniffed.

"Why don't you wanna go to school? There's a lot of amazing things you'll learn there."He told her softly.