Crabtivating|47|

Crabtivating - Adjective

• capable of attracting and holding interest; charming.

'A crabtivating smile'
He he heyyy

~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

"SORRY I just never had a g-g-g-girl over and I wasn't really expecting for you to visit so suddenly and I never got time to tidy up..."

The Broccoli haired tried to calm the beating of his heart against his chest while the brunette behind him took her time examining his room.

His room was small, and the walls were painted white and the floor was carpeted blue. He had his bed shoved on the left side of the room, which Haruna started noticing the large Number One Hero posters taped against the walls.

In the middle was his desk, a build in shelve on the top where his books were stocked. A black laptop sitting on the table white a pile of books were scattered around the small space.

Lastly, a red trashcan next to the table with another poster above it.

'He's an All Might fan... indeed...'

She glanced on her right side, to be immediately met with a large shelves of DVD's.

She studied them closer, 'All Might....'

"A fanboy."

"Eek!" Midoriya jolted and turned towards the breadstick girl who moved away from his collects, his whole cheeks began to burn pink.

Haruna clasped her hands behind her back and straightened up, she raised an eye brow, "What's wrong? You're a fan."

"Yes..." The green haired squeaked, playing with his fingers.

"I know I can be overboard with things but it's just that-"

"You admire All Might, and that you shouldn't be ashamed about." She nodded.

Midoriya stared at her for a moment, before releasing a sigh of relief, "Yes!"

This time with confidence, that made Haruna twitch a smile slightly before motioning to his laptop.

Realising why they were at his room, the green haired plopped himself on his chair and twirled around. His hands already moving around the keyboard as soon as the screen lit up, with such focus he began searching up what they were looking for.

The breadstick girl stood behind him and watched from over his shoulders as lists of news and numerous articles began popping up. Midoriya clicked the first article that came up, and began scheming through them.