Proceeding Chaos┆ 117 ┆

TADA!

NEW BANNER!

:D

Warning: Long chapter ahead

✾ℌ𝔄ℜ𝔘𝔑𝔄❀

✾ ✿ ❀

BEFORE
       she could respond to the blonde's question, the red-haired had already reached out to karate chop the back of their neck.

Haruna watched as Monoma dropped to their knees with a yelp, but before they could fully fall; their collar was grabbed and pulled up till they were choking to get their hands off them.

"Excuse the infuriating idiot."

Rei stepped around Monoma, sending Haruna an apologetic look.

"He's been in the mood of being the gossip Queen lately."

She gave another observation to the brunette's current state and sent a small quirk of a nervous smile, "I'm assuming you've just come from a fight... Are you alright?"

"...Yeah, thanks."

The breadstick girl couldn't completely look at the red haired at that, feeling rather uncomfortable with how attentive they were and obvious care towards her despite their friend being suspicious of her.

She couldn't help but feel guilty about how kind they had been since the beginning.

After all, how long will their kindness last after it was announced that Haruna wasn't the person they thought she was?

"You're in a hurry right?" Haruna glanced up to see the red-haired outreaching a device towards her.

"It's a radio that your vice president made for all of us. It'll get you to contact the others once Monoma and I hunt down the source of the signal delay."

The breadstick girl scanned the radio and looked at her slightly confused, breathless from all the running she had done she opened her mouth to ask; but Rei was already answering like she was going to be out of breath herself.