Blazing Fire |38|

~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

MAYBE it was because of the adrenaline that had build up during the battle- or maybe it was because she knew that her parents were watching her...

Despite the frustration that she tried hiding after the encounter with her father, she felt the burning sensation pass her finger tips.

The familiar zap of the electricity grew around her right hand, spreading to her arm.

Haruna bit her lip, the blue shield widened and passed the circular line.

Her muscle strained at the pressure she was pushing her Quirk to go to. she felt her skin began to sweat and her body began to burn.

Followed by the veins around her body popping out, accompanied with blue hue that surrounded her figure.

Rei aimed her last Bazooka to the brunette, frowning at the glow that overlapped their surroundings.

There was no doubt that the breadstick girl was at her limit, seeing that a blood started trailing down from her mouth. She gripped onto the trigger.

'She already in pain- in her limit yet... why does it look like she's only getting stronger by seconds?!'

Haruna held back the lump that formed inside her throat, the metallic taste that was hard to ignore.

Yet her attention stayed glued on on the red haired in front of her.

"Present mic," Aizawa turned his head to the blonde who had froze on his seat with his mouth wide open.

Inhaling before he snatched the mic, Present Mic moving the camera at close proximity.

"Haruna Hirabayashi and Re Ishikawa are both going beyond their limit! B-but it seems that Hirabayashi had reach her limit- WILL she be able yo continue? Allowing the other twin to win?!"

The red haired held her place, staring at the brunette that did not waver from her spot; surprising her as she had never seen the girl express anger, no- it was more of determination.

And no matter how much admirable her confidence was, Rei did not like it.

"I'm sorry Breadstick girl, but I have to win this since my idiot of a brother already lost."

Her facial expression softening.

"TO PROVE THEM-!"