Ending Speech (62)

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

THE explosion from the firework from the outside had diverted the brunette's attention from her right hand, as the platform they stood had ascended upwards in front of the crowd and their classmates.

"A big great gratitude to everyone who came to watch and gave us a chance to proceed the final event of first year's events of U.A sports festival, and now we will begin the award ceremony!" Midnight represented in front of the audiences.

"He's been struggling ever since he woke up..." Kirishima said, a little perplexed by the whole appearance of his friend.

"Man, no one can really stop him unless they have to forced him into those restrains. He must have been really angry after the battle between Hirabayashi and Todoroki." Kaminari sighed.

"He's like a man eating fiend..." Tokoyami commented beside them.

"Hirabayashi literally went all out and made sure to remind him not to underestimate her when he ignored her, but before he could outright fight her properly she reached her limit. Adding the fact Todoroki held his fire aback at the end..." Takehiko voiced out, eyes gazing at their three classmates who had different moods.

"No wonder he's that mad."

Covered with bandages to hide her metal hand from the naked eyes, Haruna stood among as the top three participants winners of the Sports Festival. Confetti began to rain down the trio as the camera flashes in front of them.

But it did not erased the fact that the ash blonde was chained with shackles, behind him was a large metal that kept the metals in place, a muzzle placed around his mouth locking the words that he had been screaming for the past few minutes.

Rotating back and forth to the breadstick girl and towards the half-white-half-red haired.

'Isn't too much?' Unsure whether to be worried for the sake of the erupting volcano or Todoroki and her.