Unexpected Nuisance|C15|

~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

ARRIVING at their desitination, every students piled inside the building. Awed by the newly environment they entered it.

Its height reaching a typical football stadium. Just like Aizawa's speech, it was large enough to fit in all kind different disasters to train student and shape them to be as flexible when it comes to a certain disaster. Which could take place in many locations and scenarios.

Owned by one of the powerful famous Hero, known as Thirteen.

One step away from the crowd, Midoriya and Uraraka was distracted by the Hero that stood waiting for their arrival.

Haruna glanced at two fans that seemed to have their own moments.

"Wahh.... We're really here." Takehiko's blue eyes twinkled at the sight of the interior, before his attention landed on Thirteen.

"Oh! Eiji- look it's Thirteen!" Gripping onto the red haired's biceps.

"Right! He's so cool Take!"

"Kawaguchi-san and Kirishima-san- please pay attention to Sensei's introduction." The class president appeared between the two and waved his hand up and down.

"Yes Iida-san sir!" They saluted.

"So there's the flood zone, landslide zone, conflagration zone etc." Thirteen began explaining, his right hand stretched out when introducing the facility.

"Any possible disaster you can think of, I build this place myself." They could almost hear the proudness that laced in his voice.

"I call it! The Unforeseen Simulation Joint!"

"Oh man, it really is the space hero Thirteen!" Midoriya's eyes widened as his smiled grew bigger.

"He's a gentleman who does his best work in rescue scenarios!"

"OH! I love thirteen!" Uraraka shook on her spot, not being able to contain her excitement.

"Thirteen, where's All Might? I thought he was meeting us here?" Aizawa turned to Thirteen, awaiting for his response.

"About that senpai." Thirteen held up three finger as he replied, sweat dropping, "It seems he reached his limit during his morning commute. He's on a break right now."

"The height of irrationality." Aizawa grumbled beneath his breath, glancing at the other Hero next to him.

"So be it. Let's get started."