A Choice┆118┆Edited

✾ℌ𝔄ℜ𝔘𝔑𝔄❀

✾ℌ𝔄ℜ𝔘𝔑𝔄❀

✾ ✿ ❀

"I'M
     not even going to question how the three of you have found me."

Aizawa tugged his scarf back around his neck after Dabi's body melted into nothingness.

Once the gooey stuff of his previous presence disappeared into the grass, he removed his gaze and turned to the unexpected trio that stood behind him.

"But I do want to know is- why is there are only three of you here and not the rest of your year."

With that, a stuttering mess of green broccoli hair started to fill in the homeroom teacher of the situation inside.

From the moment Kirishima and Takehiko had left, to the moment they came across Class 1-B seven students who helped them move those who inhaled the smoke into another room.

Aizawa's expression had never once moved throughout the news, which made Midoriya more anxious to the point his own words sped up. His childhood friend's reaction was to grimace at him for it, but at least they didn't have to be the ones to explain it all.

Bakugou wasn't surprised Aizawa's face grew more prominently unamused and disappointed by the whole thing; especially when the green-haired timidly ended with their whole class separating.

He wasn't happy with their scattered plan.

"And you all thought it would be a good idea to do this without attempting to find us?"

Bakugou saw Todoroki at the corner of his eye, glancing away when Aizawa's eyes landed on them from the back, "Wasn't the last incident at U.SJ enough for all of you to realize that it'll just get all of you into even more trouble."

"T-that..." Midoriya was on the verge of a mess.

Maybe he felt bad, or maybe because he was rather impatient with the whole waiting game they were doing. Either way, Bakugou couldn't stand still in one place knowing that they'd be there for the next hour seeing that Midoriya was almost hyperventilating from their teacher's wrath.