Urgent Announcement: Missing Third Book

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I've already just posted this on my feed, but just in case I'll post it here too.

I have something that I would like to share everyone that may disappoint all of you due to its sudden news.

I am currently in the middle of creating the next arc for Haruna and there are many things that have yet managed to clarify with the plot and my character's quirks etc. And you all may have noticed I've been in hiatus for a while due to it and graduating university.

I've reviewed each chapters, and I noticed that there is a plot hole in the third book hence I came to a decision that I will be unpublishing the third book until I finish writing the whole chapters.

It is a long wait for those who wished to finish the book as soon as possible, and those who are curious with where the story is going on which I would like to apologise deeply for.

But for the sake of wanting to improve my writing as a hobby as well as to clear confusions- many of you would have already left due to the long wait and that's okay.

I thank everyone for the love and appreciate the support given.

To the ones that stayed since the beginning- you all know who you are!

With the trust and confidence that I will finish Haruna before anything else, I hope you guys will trust me to come back until it's ready.

Without further ado,
I'll see you guys soon.

- yoursagi