Breadstick Girl|C5|

~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

HARUNA stared at the broccoli haired in a different light. Maybe because she saw his
Quirk up closed, diverting back to his other previous performance. Seeing him throw the ball had eased down her thoughts.

She felt the relief she had been waiting for, throughout the whole exercise. She was glad that he was able to prove what he needed to prove towards their homeroom teacher.

But on the other side of the field, a certain ash blonde did not experience the same emotions as the breadstick girl. Clenching his fists, eyes not moving away from the green haired. He felt a vein pop out, gritting his teeth.

"WOO! Now that's a hero like record if I ever saw one!" Uraraka cheered, amazed by what she saw.

"His fingers appeared to be swollen... Thinking back to entrance exam," Iida, the dark haired with glasses squinted at green haired; wondering out loud.

"What a strange quirk.".

"Stylishly done." The dazzling blonde that talked to Uraraka earlier, nodded in approvement.

Takehiko blinked once, and twice at what he saw.

Then as if the blonde was finally aware of his surroundings, he felt a nearby heat of fire beside him. Almost burning, he jumped back and turned towards the ash blonde that was quiet for only few seconds. His agitated form visible.

"HUH?!!!"

Marching towards the green haired gaining the whole class' attention by his obvious ticked form. Confused, by clearly mad about what he had discovered. His marching turned into  jogging, before his palms burst with explosions of fire; boosting him towards the horrified green haired.

"WHAT THE HELL?! EXPLAIN YOURSELF DEKU!!"

Midoriya shrieked backwards, arms raised to defend himself.

But before the rough hands could reach Midoriya, a cloth wrapped itself around Bakugou  pulling him back to prevent his intention of murdering the poor green haired.

"What the...! This... clothe... it's stiff!" Bakugou frantically searched for the cause of the material while trying to restrain against it.

"It's a capture weapon made out of carbon fibres and special alloy wire." Aizawa answered the ash blonde who glanced from the corner of his crimson eyes. Tightening the cloth around the student, Aizawa's strict and murderous aura could be felt around the field.