The Message (87)

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

"LIVELY OLD MAN! You sure knows how to hold your alcohol down," Miruko chortled out loud before slamming the glass of beer down onto the coffee table; sending some of the contents on the wooden floor.

Her cheeks were flustered red due to the amount of alcohol consumed, almost as bright as her red eyes. But her conscious was still clear as ever.

Sat across her was a man in his 70's whom chuckled at her action before downing the whole bottle of beer.

"You look like a freakin' red octopus, but I see where Haruna got her silent confidence from!"

"Of course, Ruru is my granddaughter! Her father was a bit of coward back then, so where do you think she got 'em from?" The silver haired replied groggily.

"You mean Haru- Haha! I'm surprised he even got married. How's Natsu by the way- I haven't seen that gal in a while? I didn't even know you guys own a farm in Takayama." Miruko slurred.

"We bought a land here since Miyagi is too far 9 years ago. Natsu is doing fine, I think you both need to catch up soon. That woman lost her wildness."

Passing the small space connected as living room and dining room, the house they were stay was a small cottage with only one bedroom. Although the capacity was limited, it was able to fit four people in one room with futton.

The brunette girl nibbled of her breadstick as she took a glanced inside where the two adults were drinking, "Haru-chan."

She perked up and turned towards her cousin whom was holding a wooden tray with empty bottles on it, it was all piled up to the point his arms did not stop shaking from the weight.

"H-help me..."

Grabbing the almost fallen bottles, "Thank you..."

Sighing in relief, the two resumed down to the kitchen, "I didn't expect for you guys to drop by since you're being train, Jiji was so excited that he wanted to come and see you."