Into Ashes┆115┆EDITED

Reviewed and edited.

✾ ✿ ❀

✾ ✿ ❀

✾ ✿ ❀

"Kaachan!"

The broccoli-haired heaved after the marching ash-blonde who scowled at their present, ensuring that they won't be able to follow him as they ran up ahead; they didn't acknowledge their squeaky call and continued on moving forward.

"W-wait! We don't know how many Villains are out there, or if the Heroes are in trouble. We need to go and find the Heroes first then we'll create a plan from there!"

Bakugou rolled his eyes and turned a block.

"Midoriya is right," He heard that monotone voice echo behind him, causing him to release a hot breath at how annoying they were trying to convince him to stop,

"Going alone will only cause more hassle to the situation, but if we go in numbers and with a feasible plan; we'll be much prepared."

"I'm not hearing anything from you icy-hot," Bakugou tched, glancing back to glare at the extras who dared to follow him, "Go and make your own feasible plan; I already got mine done ages ago."

"You do?" The young Todoroki raised an eyebrow, speeding up his walk until he was matching the ash blonde's pace. Bakugou sneered at him when he managed to catch up, "What is it?"

"For you to piss off."

The Dango haired frowned at his lack of cooperation and slowed down until he was beside the broccoli haired, "He won't listen."

Midoriya pursed his lips. His green eyes glued to his childhood friend's back as he showed no sign of stopping.

The green haired glanced around at their surrounding, noting that the hallway they were in was headed towards the main building (the location that would lead them to the girl's dorm).

He never really questioned out loud why they were so far away from the others because made sense seeing guys like Mineta exist...

He searched and searched, mind working hard to try and figure out what could be there that had his childhood friend move in a hurry.