To Protect|37|

~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~•~

THEY did not want to believe it.

Everyone knew that Asui was a hard worker and was one of the straight forward person that was not afraid to speak her mind out. She was not the type who would give up easily; a person whose's resilience and tolerance were better than everyone.

Her classmates watched, bewildered by her actions.

But once she reached the outside line, she immediately collapsed.

The crowd was silenced by the scene that had occured, and after the announcement of the Class 1B; Mimori Fuijioka's name was called, they grew wild.

"C-class 1B from the Hero Course; Mimori Fujioka proceed to the next round!"

Despite the confusing battle, the audience roared with applause; some were delighted and were already enlightening the purple haired's performance.

She stood still and bowed her head, waving at the crowd and twirled away as Asui's figure was being delivered to the clinic and to Recovery Girl.

"-aru! Haru!" The dark brown haired snapped out from his day dream and turned to his wife, who was giving him a look with' 'really?'.

"You've been spacing out, are you ok?"

"Me? Yeah of course," Turning back where his eyes was trailed, moving to the wall where the purple haired had bowed towards.

He saw what she did, and he did not like how his instinct tingled.

He let out a small sigh and looked at Natsuko, smiling slightly, "I need to go to the toilet, I'll be right back."

"Haru-"

~

"-chan?" The breadstick girl perked up, most of her classmates were looking at her.

With exception of Urakaka and Midoriya that went to check up on their classmate; some remained and support the brunette.

Realising it was her battle next, she stood up and nodded at her classmates.

Taking another glance at the stadium, she made eye contact with the familiar crimson eyes that had been watching.

'Seems like he also knew...'