Obstacle Race P.T 2|28|

~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

"HEY hey, hey! The first barrier was that easy for them?" Present Mic rubbed his head in disappointment.

"Then how about the second?"

Haruna halted when they got the the second round,looking down the spheres that were sticking out of chasm, the none ending abyss. Some sands and small rocks fell upon her arrival.

The first round seemed easier, but to the other contestants; it was like being stuck inside a never ending labyrinth palace.

There were some paths that would help the others to cross, however the gap in between was too big that a certain Quirk was needed.

Wires were there to also help, an advantage to others that had a Quirk suitable enough to cross.

But time was limited.

Asui took the rope, crawled easily, her nature as a frog had an advantage. And as soon as she began her quest, another followed. A pink haired from Support Course, her glasses reflecting the sun light as she smirked.

"Haruna, will you be alright crossing this?" Ojiro asked as Haruna took a step back.

"Yeah." Gesturing for Ojiro to continue without her while she figured what she was going to do.

Glancing at the pink haired that flew by.

"A lot of different people are working hard for their chance, huh, Eraser Head?" Present Mic moved his chair to face the raven haired, the screen eploring the group of students as they stood and watched the other's cross.

A vein appeared atop Aizawa's head.

"What are you idiots stopping for?"

Back to the lead student that used his ice to slid his way on the rope, reaching the end with eased and running towards the stairs.

"And now, the leader of the pack is easily getting through first!"

Haruna examined her surrounded, looking at the number of students that came by and went. Some were having difficulties, but being confident and not liking the thought of being defeated; they kept on going.

Takehiko jumped on each circular surface, being careful of how much force he used at each to prevent it from falling or breaking.

"My brother's probably watching, I can't let him see me acting uncool!" Iida ran, spreading his arms as he crossed the rope.

"That's so uncool!" Present Mic echoed out.

"Oji-san," Haruna felt her left eye twitched, crouching down.