Now or Never ┆103┆

Long Chapter Ahead
Read the author's note at the end? 🤭

Long Chapter AheadRead the author's note at the end? 🤭

✾ ✿ ❀

✾ ✿ ❀

HIZASHI
was the youngest in the Yamada family.

Although he was known to be a very loud person, he was unexpectedly very private about his family life and was also very careful with how much he was to exposed to the media.

But that was only until before his older sister was announced as a Hero, especially as one of the number one's sidekick- not much was known between the two, as similarly- she was also very exclusive.

But media would find their way to dig in with a process of detective work, and because of their persistency to get what they want. It was soon released that the two was related because of the misunderstanding that they were 'coincidently' attending the same dinner party.

And paparazzi had 'exposed' the two to be dating.

That moment was something that they and the people who they were closed to would laugh about then and now, but whenever it was brought out.

They still frowned upon it in disgust.

Natsuko otherwise known as Melody (Haruna's mother) was just a few years older than Hizashi, and there was no doubt being the eldest that she had spoiled him.

Their love-hate relationship as siblings was something that would occur whenever they were both around each other- blood was thicker than water; a saying that proved their bond as a family.

That was until his niece had been born, that Hizashi found something else that occupied his heart. One who became of the most important person in his life, and someone that became his escapism from his work- oddly melting his heart and his usual loudnesses with just a glance of adorable hazel eyes.

Oh how long of an essay he could write about her-

That was much he cared for niece, for her existence itself was one of the reason he enjoyed living.