In Another Point of View┆105┆

✾ ✿ ❀

✾ ✿ ❀

✾ ✿ ❀

AS
the first semester had ended, the majority of students had used this time to rest and to develop their skills even further.

Rei Ishikawa was one of them, hence the reason of her none stop training and was now on the way to keep her parents company. Yet, being outside didn't feel like she was away from all of the stress she was trying to relieve from.

Despite the whole double securities their school had to offer, it did not halt the knowledge that everyone knew.

Momo Fuijioka, their ex fellow classmates turned out to be one of the reason why they couldn't rest at ease.

Because of that, the Hero Academy as well as the Hero industry itself had to strive for constant innovation. To reassure the public, their families and their children.

Rei was afraid, that one day... something big would occur. And even with the amount of blood, sweat and tears of handwork and confidence would not be able to prevent it.

"Oi, how slow are you going to ride your bike?"

The red haired blinked from her thoughts, her eyes reverting back to her surroundings before landing where her twin brother Ren stood. Once realising she had somehow ended up at the back, she picked up her speed and paddled next to him.

Ren pouted his lips out and hummed when she reached him, "For a person riding a bike, you're going slower than the person who's actually walking."

"Shut up..." Dubiously, his twin turned away.
Wanting to move her attention somewhere else to avoid lighting up an argument with him, she knew that he would only tease her if she raised her voice at him.

Observing how customers enter and exits the mercenary shops, Rei could not help but wonder how normal everything seemed. Contrasting with how the gears in her head had been moving too fast, to how slow and in synched everything moved in her reality.