Checkmate|35|

~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~

AS soon as the whistle started, the smirk plastered on Ren face disappeared. Lunging forward, he released the bandages around his arms.

"ISHIKAWA-SAN MADE THE MOVE WORDS! COOL!"

Takehiko did not hesitate to follow and raced ahead, swiftly moving to his left to avoid the floating bandage aimed towards him. But the bandage immediately chased after the blonde and wrapped around his wrist.

'What the heck-'

He noticed the upcoming fist from the corner of his eyes, and quickly raised his left arm to block the hit aimed for his head.

"I wasn't expecting to fight a previous ally this quick..." Ren pushed against his wrist, his face nearing the blonde.

"Wow, you've got great skin."

Takehiko backed away slightly, before twisting his right hand around the bandage, grasping it with his fist.

"Yeah, I get skin care routine with my mother."

Then he pulled the bandage, causing the red haired to unconsciously twirl around due to the bandage wrapped around his waist.

Takehiko extended his right leg and kick behind Ren's knees.

With a thump the red haired gasped, landing on his tail bone. 

"That's cool." Ren awed, and patted the ground behind him.

There was a loud rumble and the ground beneath the two began to crack, so Takehiko jumped away when the crack burst upwards creating a wall of barrier between the two.

Takehiko landed a few metres away and gaped at the concrete wall.

"Surpise..."

Ren Ishikawa Quirk: Earth Manipulation

"WOAH!" Taehyung leaned back, clutching his popcorn while his legs were prop up on his seat.