The Results (95)

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

PING.

'To: Haru-chan
From: Microphone Oji-san

Haru-chan~

I saw your result from the last term, please come to the teacher's office before your next lesson.'

Uraraka was chewing on her sandwich when she noticed the breadstick girl staring soullessly at the screen of her flip phone.

'Ah... here we go...'

Exchanging glances with Asui on the other side, the two leaned slowly over their friend's shoulder.

"Are you alright Haru-chan?"

"...."

Slurp.

Todoroki was busy eating his cold soba, while Iida was gracefully slicing the meat on his own tray with fork and knife. Beside them was the broccoli haired blowing onto the hot spoonful of rice accompanied with chicken curry, before chomping it down.

Uraraka began tapping onto the brunette shoulder to get her attention, "Did you get bad grades?"

"Huh?" Jiro and Ashido perked up from the other table behind, bending backwards to peak where the breadstick girl was still gazing down at her phone.

"Hirabayashi did?" Jiro frowned slightly.

At Uraraka's question, it made the trio across the table to pause their meal and looked up abruptly.

"Y-you already received your results?" Midoriya's eye brows was shot upwards while his eyes widened in expectancy.

"It might be because she's related to Mic-sensei," Todoroki deduced, scooping more of the noodles with his chopstick, "He probably saw her results."