Small Change (55)

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞

∞∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

∞∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

"LISTEN I DON'T OWE YOU ANY SHIT GOT IT?""

"I understand Bakugou-san."

Following behind the two rivals, were both Takehiko and Midoriya who watched the quick exchange between the two took another turn.

From the hot headed to calm headed of their classmates, they were unsure how to act to simmer down what was going on.

'Man... today wasn't supposed to end this way...' Takehiko pressed the end of his palm on his lids, and peaking at his classmates.

'Why did we end up walking with him anyways?'

∞ flashback to convenient store ∞

"Oi, what's going on here?"

A tall man with blonde hair tied into man bond and wore a red shirt matched with black jogging pants, a unlit cigarette hanging on between his teeth came from the front of the isle.

'We're really done for...'

"Huh?"

Noticing their silence, his gaze trailed towards the dripping soy sauce by the ash blonde's hand.

Realising from their expression that four of them already knew what they were going to get, the owner of the store face was soon replaced with a darker shadow.

The four students could not help but shuddered when the man released a forced smile while his left eye twitched, "Hey kid..."

"What are you going to say with that murdered soy sauce huh?"

"Ummm.... It's not what you think oji-san!"

Midoriya was the first to step in and began to wave his hands despite his legs shaking towards the stranger.

"It was an accident- Kaachan was just-"

"I didn't say you can talk for me Nerd." The green haired froze when he felt another murderous aura near him.