Reversed|43|

~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~•~

STANDING in the middle of nowhere, with eyes as daze as the darkness around her. With feet as cold as the dead, the life in her eyes returned revealing her empty surroundings.

Tilting her head to the side, in search for a familiarity within the said surroundings.

But was met with nothingness, no living things were spotted and no objects were sighted.

'What the heck...'

Though she felt calm, in peace despite the being in an unknown location.

A bell.

The brunette instantly twirled around, the small puddle beneath her swirling with her movements which created a blue light within her environment.

The water was cold, and there an invisible breeze that followed after the ringing of bell chimes.

"Who's here?"

The bell rang once more.

'Is this what I have to go through if I die?' Haruna wondered, brown eyes scanning for where the sound was coming from. But was stuck with none as it only echoed where she stood.

Sighing slightly, she took a good look of her hand; only to be met with bare skin.

Then she her line of sight trailed down to what she was wearing which was her gym clothes, and compare to how dirty it was from the last time she had seen.

This time, it was cleaned and not harmed.

Inspecting her leg, there was no bruise or a gaping hole where the metal had penetrated her calf.

Nothing.

"Because you're not back in your time."

There was crawling feeling that shivered up the hair at the back of neck, causing her to look up from her leg and her eyes landed on the small blue butterfly resting at the top of the puddle in front of her.

"There's no need to be scared."

Haruna stared blankly at the butterfly, trying to comprehend if the small creature was speaking to her or she had gone insane from all the naps she had taken. Or possibly from breadstick overdose, anything could happened right?

There was light laughter that made the brunette stepped back and gaped at the butterfly.

"You're a very interesting child, I'm glad you were born in our bloodline." The... butterfly spoke and closed its wings.

"....I'm not a butterfly." Haruna stated straight away.

Another giggle and the breadstick was ready to yeet out of the place where she was.