Panic at Cafeteria|C12|

Edited 27/07/2020: Haruna Hirabayashi's Quirk Updated in clear details

~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~•~

~•~•~•~•~•~

THE class ended with Midoriya ending up to be the president and Yaoyorozu as the vice president. The Lunch went, with the cafeteria being filled with noise and crowded with students from other years.

The food were sold with cheap prices which made most of the people to be relief and the food being bought quickly.

"Haru-chan! You didn't bring your lunch this time?" Uraraka while raising her spoon to her mouth, pointing out.

After the encouter with her teacher and her uncle last time. She did not have any choice since the gravity girl dragged her to the cafeteria, and she didn't mind.

"My papa and I didn't have enough ingredients this morning."Haruna mumbled.

"My uncle will bring one for me instead."

"Uncle? Does he teach in this school too?" Midoriya asked while taking a sip of his water.

Iida was sat next to Uraraka, while Midoriya and Haruna were across them. Since the table were hard to get, everyone would rush and get theirs.

It was difficult to get a full whole table, which made Takehiko and Kirishima to sit with Bakugou elsewhere.

"Yeah..."

"Haru-chan!" The four turned to see Present Mic holding out a box, catching not only the four's attention but almost half of cafeteria by his loud voice.

"Your father wanted me to give you this!" With his enthusiastic tone, he placed the box on the table, grinning before he started walking away.

"Enjoy~"

Haruna blankly watched as her uncle dissapeared from their sight, letting out a sigh.

"Guess who."

"Present Mic?!" The three said in unison.

"I'm next to you." Haruna stated dryly, the three apologising at the same time.

"Sorry." She made a small waving gesture and they went back eating.

"He's your uncle?" Midoriya repeated, "So that means his sister-"

His eyes widened.

"Wow Haru-chan, you're related to heroes!" Uraraka awed.

"Just parents and uncle." She said continued eating her curry.

"First your father was a former hero, your mother was the sidekick and now we find out your uncle is Present Mic."Uraraka listed.