Night Hour (65)

∞ ∞ ∞

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

∞ ∞ ∞

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

"SO..."

The soft buzzing from the car melded with her uncle's words who was sat behind the wheel.

Haruna had made herself comfortable on the passenger seat beside him, elbow propped of the window sill and knuckles pressed on her chin while staring distantly at the passing buildings.

The night lights was a blur to her, but they emitted a comforting sight. Along with the pale crescent moon shining above the blanket of stars.

'To think that my Haru-chan is actually friends with Bakugou and not just Kawaguchi says something...'

Hizashi adjusted the wing mirror to get a clearer view of the two three students sat at the back, before glancing at his niece.

He was dressed in his casual clothes, consisting a white shirt and grey jeans. Paired with black boots.

'You've really stepped your game of being social Haru-chan.'

"What's everyone's plan for the next two days?"  Breaking the silence.

"Sleep." His niece did not wait a beat to reply.

"Contemplate my purpose in life." Takehiko moved to lean his head against the window glass, eyes closed.

"Mountain Climbing." Bakugou crossed his arms and stared out of the window.

"That's one varieties of answers there." Hizashi sweat dropped, reached to scratch a spot behind his ponytail.

'I expected answers like Haru-chan and Kawaguchi, but seems like Bakugou never tires out huh?'

Pressing the break on his car and stopping by the traffic light.

"All of you just radiates the typical teenager phase ey?" Hizashi raised an eye brow.

Examining at his students; Haruna was blinking her tired eyes in attempt to stay awake. Whereas for Takehiko, he was already knocked out at the back seat and was snoring loudly with his mouth opened.

Haruna || Boku No Hero Academiaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें